Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Girls

All I ever talk about is our wedding and the plans (duh, since this is a wedding blog!), and me and MS, so I thought I should tell you a little about who is behind the scenes: My Girls. They have been the best and so helpful during our planning. Without them, our wedding would not be what it is becoming. I'll introduce you first to my MOH.

Me & my MOH

MOH A: We met in high school when we both became wrestling managers. It was an instant friendship. Every minute was spent together, even when we weren't doing wrestling stuff. She currently lives in Wisconsin (sad face) where she is going to college. Even though she is helping from afar, she has been the best! She is always emailing me and comes up with some awesome ideas. I love her and miss her. Can't wait until she gets here this summer!!!

Me & BM D

BM D: My oldest sister and one of my best friends. She is also working as our wedding coordinator. Her ideas are amazing and she is helping us make our dream wedding possible on a small budget, and from Las Vegas! She puts up with my 5234908234523479875 emails a day, constantly changing my mind, and having no clue about simple things. Her obsession of weddings has really come in handy!

Me & BM C

BM C: The middle sister of the 3 of us girls, and an amazing best friend. She too is in Las Vegas, but has been so helpful. Her thoughts and ideas are amazing and has helped make some big decisions. She also puts up with my emails and changing mind, and does so with a smile. She has agreed to do our hair and makeup, since she is incredibly talented at it!

BM H: Sorry, I don't have a picture (yet) with her! She is MS's little sister and just like another sister and best friend to me. Because she is the only one that lives in the same town, she gets to help me with all my projects and appointments! She is always more than willing to help and give her opinion. I am so lucky to be getting such an awesome person for a new sister.

My girls are amazing! I really think that I have the best wedding party out there. They are the best friends anyone could ask for and have been wonderful through this proccess. Hopefully they will still be able to put up with me when I'm freaking out about last minute things closer to the date! Thank you girls, I love you!!!! <3

Who is in your wedding party? Have they been as awesome and helpful as my girls have been?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rosie! Awww... Tear. :) I love you, too! And I am happy to help, as well a live vicariously through you! I can't wait for the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee, you have been such a great help! I don't think I could do it without you!!!

    ReplyDelete