Monday, February 22, 2010

Nice Buns

I want my BMs to have nice buns for my wedding. So I turned to the internet looking for some inspiration pics, and these are what I came up with:








I love the low, slightly off centered, simple bun. I also love adding a little something to the bun to dress it up. I am going to look around for something simple and pretty, maybe a flower, or just a lovely comb.

The problem I foresee with the bun is that not all my girls' hair is long enough! BM H's hair will be perfect. My MOH has TONS of GORGEOUS naturally curly hair, that is pretty long, and crazy thick! Both BM D and BM C have short hair that won't fit in a bun. I am thinking for them the a cute, little, low pony will look fine.

How are you planning on having your BM wear their hair? And what kind of buns were you thinking?!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo!!! I love #2!!! Unfortunately, I don't have enough hair! :( Low pony, it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A low pony will still look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete