Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Take Your Pick

I originally picked the dress that my BM's were going to wear. It was this one:



J Crew, silk chiffon, Sophie dress, in graphite. My MOH actually already bought it and sent me a pic of her in it. Doesn't she look beautiful?!



But, after thinking about it though, and talking with one of my BMs who didn't like the dress, I decided to let my girls pick their own dress. I gave my MOH the option of sending hers back and I would pay, but she is going to keep it. :)

I'm not letting them have complete freedom in choosing a dress though. I gave them 4 options. All J Crew, all in the silk chiffon collection and in the graphite color. So here are the options:






BM H loves the first option, so I think that might be the one she goes with. I am not sure about my other 2 BMs yet though. I love all the dresses, so I am happy with whatever they choose! I was thinking purple shoes (since that is one of our colors), but I have decided to let them wear any pair of black shoes they want. They all probably already have a pair, and you can ALWAYS wear black shoes again!

Which dress do you like the best? Are you giving your BMs a choice or are you picking the dress for them?

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to go with the "original" dress. I like being able to wear a bra! :) And it is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the second one!!!! It's SO cute ;] I would wear that over and over again!! But all of them are great choices!!

    ReplyDelete