Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MIA

Sorry, I have been MIA for the past few days. BUT, I do have a good excuse! We closed on our house on Friday!!!! (And as soon as I get my computer back from Geek Squad I will upload REAL photos of it!)


We had planned on moving all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but that didn't happen. We were both struck with the flu on Friday, so spent the day sleeping on the couch and hugging the toilet, not fun. Saturday morning though, we got up early and started the great move!

Our house is so gorgeous and the views are amazing and we couldn't be happier! Everything turned out so perfect, and we are almost done moving. Yes, we still have some little random things left in our rental, but have a month to get them out, so no hurry.

So sorry for being MIA, but I promise that the wedding planning is going to back in full swing in just a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you and Flash to visit and stay with us! :) My pumpkin would love to have his Auntie Dee and Uncle stay too!

    ReplyDelete