Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bringing It All Together (Part 1)

I need help. BAD. Whenever I read about weddings, and see pictures, and inspiration boards, all of them seem to have a "theme". They all go together. I don't think our wedding does though. We have many random things thrown in, and nothing really seems to flow.

I am a typical "Montana" girl. I love to be outside and ride 4-wheelers and drink beer, shoot guns, camp, hunt, fish, hike, you name it, I do it, all the while, having our local country radio station playing.

(Personal photo of us drinking beer on the 4-wheeler)

I am also a girl though! I like to wear skirts and get dressed up and I all that jazz (sometimes). So, of course, I want a pretty, elegant wedding, with the long white dress and such. I would also like to make our wedding a little "country", like us. But the different parts of our wedding don't seem to be coming together or portraying us very well. And since I can't make inspiration boards, I will just post pics for you to see what I am talking about!

First, my dress:

(Personal pic *sorry for looking like crap!*)

Then, my MOH in her dress:

(Personal pic *isn't she beautiful!?*)

Our venue:


Our cocktail hour favors!


We are also using straw bales for our guests to sit on during our ceremony:


I love all the things we have in our wedding, but I just don't think they have the feel we are going for, and I don't know what to do! Maybe if I could actually make an inspiration board and see it all together, it would look better, but since I can't, I have to try to imagine it all. And that's not working real well for me! I need help!!!!

Can anyone put an inspiration board together with all our wedding elements (and make it work!)? Are you having trouble invisioning your wedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment