Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Once again, I have been MIA. SORRY!!!!! Yes, I did get my computer back from Geek Squad (thank you computer guys for fixing my life line), but out in the country, there is no internet service, yet (we are working on that!). :)

BUT, I had my wonderful BM D send me some of my pictures off Facebook to my work so I can load them here for you, just like I promised earlier.

So, here are a couple random pics (all taken by me) of our home sweet home:

The outside, before we had our door painted and steps put on

My kitchen! Where I attempt to pretend like I know how to cook

The extra bathroom/little man's "moose" bathroom

My boys trying to figure out how to hang the blinds in the spare room

Those are it, for now! I will get some more and move them down the line of people to be able to post them for you. We really are trying hard to get some internet out at our place, so hopefully soon!

Oh, AND...


1 comment: