Thursday, March 11, 2010

Changing My Mind

I have had a really hard time making a decision and sticking to it in regards to our wedding. I have had many freakouts about our "theme", and run to BM D many times asking (or something like that) for help on inspiration. So, to stick to my ways, I have changed my mind again.

I wrote earlier about the centerpieces I "decided" to do, of course after having already changed my mind before. Well, I have decided to do a different centerpiece. And I really do think that these are going to be the ones! We are going to use Ball jars for vases, with a black ribbon tied in a bow around the top, and flowers in them.

MS's mom cans salsa, so she has lots of these jars, and if we have to buy more, she will be able to use them (instead of us being stuck with 100 different vases!)


We were going to use Calla Lilies as one of our flowers, but (imagine this) I changed my mind and we will go with purple Orchids


And this is the look of the centerpieces we are going for (of course with the above mentioned flower and black bow!)


We may fancy them up a little, but I love the simplicity of this. I am really happy with these for centerpieces and will not change my mind again (knock on wood).

Have you changed your mind a lot during your wedding planning?

2 comments:

  1. Knock on wood!!! Ha ha ha! No, I believe this will be what you go with. It will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! Gives that fun and light feel! ;)

    ReplyDelete