Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bringing It All Together (Part 2)

After talking to my sister/BM D, I had her make an ispiration board for our wedding, using most of our different elements. This is one of the boards she came up with:

Top row from left:
Bridesmaid Dress by J Crew; Bouquet via The Knot; Bridal Gown by Jasmine
Middle row:
Entrance to BruMar Estate
Bottom row from left:
Containers from Candles and Such; Invitation by Michael's; Hay Bale Ceremony via The Knot

She is very talented! And much appreciated! Its nice to be able to see all of our pieces in one place. It helps pull our ideas together and see what we want to change and work with. I am overall really happy with the direction we are going right now, although there are a few things we will probably change.

I have been having major freakouts though, where BM D has to calm me down and tell me everything is going to be ok. My main concern has been that our wedding is becoming too formal. We want to have a fun, laid back, celebration. But like my sister says:

Your venue is fun. Your colors are fun. You guys are fun. Everything will be fun.

Thanks Dee. That is what I needed to hear!

Do you feel like your wedding is taking on a theme/feel that you aren't going for? What look are you going for?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh... That's so nice, Rosie! All I did was place your elements on a board. This is all you! I hoped it helped to see it all, though. Remember to stay calm. It's your day! Don't worry about what you should and shouldn't do or what you think a "laid-back wedding" is. It's whatever you want it to be!!! And your wedding is going to ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You have been such a need great help! And placing them on a board takes talent! I can't do it for the life of me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete