Friday, January 29, 2010

Cheers To Great Finds!

MS and I aren't wine drinkers. Sure, I enjoy the occasional glass of Arbor Mist (it says wine on the bottle!), or I'll step it up a notch and go with a White Zin box (since it taste a little more on the fruity side). But other than that, we stick to our beer.


When it came to thinking about what we would serve in the way of beverages at our reception, there was no question that we are going to have kegs of beer. We are also going to have a margarita machine for our cocktail hour, and a bar. Since a lot of my family loves wine, we are going to get some bottles of wine too. MS and I will not be drinking the wine, so we thought we could just toast with whatever it is we are drinking. But then, while shopping at one of my favorite stores, Target, I found these:


 
(pic by me!)

How cute are they?! And they were only $2.99 a piece! I had to buy them!!!! So, we have decided that we will buy a bottle of sweet champagne for us to use for the toasts so that we can use these super awesome glasses!

Did you toast with wine or champagne? Or did you just use whatever you were drinking?

3 comments:

  1. These are SO CUTE!!! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those!!! Great touch ;] Where did you find those?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them at Target! They were in with all the Valentine's stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete