Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gettin Active

For my birthday, my BM D, and the man that will be marrying us, Flash, sent me a very thoughtful and much needed present, Wii Active!


I have complained time and time again about my weight and working out. Since MS and I got a Wii for Christmas last year, BM D and Flash decided to help me out with the Active. And I love it! MS loves watching me too (probably not becuase I look good doing it, but more likely because I'm a little uncoordinated)!

I'm doing the 30 day challenge they have set up. You make "yourself" by entering your height, weight (eek!), age, and body type. You can also journal what you eat and any extra activities you do. It then makes a program for you to follow. I was a little leary of how well it would really work, but after only 2 days, my legs are feeling it! I am so excited to work out now, and actually look forward to it! It is fun and entertaining (for both me and MS), and I can tell it is helping.

So hopefully, in 30 days, I will really see some results. I am also trying to eat more balanced meals to help out. I will keep you posted on how I do. Wish me luck!

Have you found a workout that you absolutely love?

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you like it!!! I think it kicks some serious butt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my butt sure is feeling it!

    ReplyDelete