Friday, April 16, 2010

An Extra Touch

My bridesmaid's gifts are all bought and almost done (still adding some finishing touches), but while browsing my new favorite site, Etsy, I found something that I just had to get.

This is were you have to stop reading girls! Espcially you BM D, since I know you read my blog all the time. (Thanks for that too by the way! :) )

STOP!!!!!!
Source
DON'T READ BEYOND THIS POINT OR YOU WILL RUIN THE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you should no longer be reading this.

So, I was looking around on Etsy, and found the perfect thing to add to my girls' gifts. Pendants! I loved Yum Yum Pendants' style, so I went to their website to look at more designs. I found some I really wanted to get, but decided I wanted to make them a little more personal for each girl. I contacted Yum Yum Pendants and Ela quickly (and I mean like within an hour) responded to me. I told her what I was kinda thinking and sent her some pics of ideas I had found. She sent me back ideas of what each pendant would look like. They were amazing! I ordered them and within a week they were here! They all came with a ball chain and in really cute blue velvety bags. So.... here they are!

(Sorry for the horrible lighting and bad pictures. I took them on my phone and it really doens't do them justice!)






Each one has a special meaning, which I am not going to go into, but my girls will know. I am going to have them wrap them around the stem of their flowers to carry down the aisle with them. I am so excited and happy about it! And I couldn't believe how wonderful Yum Yum Pendants was to work with. It was an amazing experience. Thank you Yum Yum Pendants!!!!

Have you found anything along the way that you just had to get for your bridal party?

No comments:

Post a Comment