Sunday, December 20, 2009

We're ENGAGED!!!!

Yes, we have been talking about getting married and knew that we would, so we have already started planning our wedding, but I wasn't expecting the ring when I got it.

Last night we were laying on the couch and MS got up to look for something. I continued to lay there, not willing to get up and help because I was in much pain from my urinary track/bladder/kidney infections. When he came back into the living room, he knelt down in front of me and told me he loves me more than anything. I told him that (of course) I love him more than anything too. Then he said "Haley Rose, will you marry me?" and he opened a ring box! So naturally, I said "Are you f-ing kidding?" TWICE! (Don't worry, I quickly followed with YES!!!) He just caught me so off guard, I wasn't expecting it at all! But it was perfect, the best way he could have done it.



And my ring *gasp* is so gorgeous! He did so wonderful. It is exactly what I wanted! So, I am happy to announce that we are now officially engaged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment