Saturday, December 5, 2009

To buy or not to buy...

With the help of my oldest sister/BM/wedding coordinator, I have been watching for preowned wedding dresses on the internet. I have an idea of what I would like (OK, I know the exact dress I want, but just can't afford it!), and I found one similar for a really good deal. But should I buy it? I haven't tried on any dresses yet, and our wedding is still 9 months away. The nice thing about this dress, is the seller states that I can send it back within 2 days of receiving it. So, if I don't like the dress on me, I can return it. I just don't know what to do!



How soon did you buy your wedding dress? How many dresses did you try on first? Did you order yours off the internet or buy it in a store? Should I buy and return if I don't like it? Should I shop around first?

No comments:

Post a Comment