Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Check Please!

No, I'm not talking about the kind at a restaurant, I'm talking about the kind I'm not using on our wedding to do list.



It seems that everyone I talk to has things planned and in order and are set to go. Us? Not so much! Before we got engaged I seemed to be able to get more stuff done and checked off, but now, nothing. We do have some important things done, such as our venue picked and deposit down, my wedding dress is here (just need to do alterations now), colors are picked, and of course a date set. But that is about all.
 
We need to decide on a photographer, get our engagement pics taken, our save-the-dates made and mailed, our guest list narrowed down and looked over, and on and on and on! Maybe with the new year there will be a new burst of energy to get stuff checked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment