Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pretty Little Flowers

Since I had the hot glue gun out making my bathroom baskets (I glued the little flowers on the bows), I thought I would do some more gluing. I took the flowers that I used on the bows, and glued them onto the end of bobby pins for my hair and all of my girls' hair. Since I wasn't going to wear a veil, I figured a couple pins with flowers on them would look pretty. Same with my girls. I wanted their hair off to the side and a couple flowers tucked in. Anyways, enough rambling! Here are the pictures!:)

These are the flowers (in ivory, purple, and grey!)

And the bobby pins I used

The flower glued on! (The camera turned it pink for some reason)

The finished product in my hair (Don't mind my crazy face!)

I made a whole pack of little bobby pins, and about a half pack of the big bobby pins. We didn't end up using them all, but they were so easy to make, and looked so pretty. You couldn't see the bobby pin at either, so it just looked like little flowers in our hair.

Are you making your own hair pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment