Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In Case You Forgot...

ME! Well, I know it has been an extremely long time since I have blogged, but I haven't forgotten about you! So much has happened, including our big day, and I will fill you in on all of it, I promise.

I have so many projects that I did to show you, and lots of stories to tell, so I will start at the beginning :)

I made bathroom baskets for our venue, just in case our guests forgot something. I found some really cute and inexpensive baskets at our local fabric store, and wrapped a ribbon in our wedding color around them.





I filled the baskets with things I thought people might need and probably wouldn't have. For the men's basket, I put in:

  • Bandaids
  • Hair Gel
  • Combs
  • Mints & Mouthwash
  • Static Guard
  • Dental Floss
  • Deodorant (Spray)
  • Axe Body Spray
  • Tissues (You never know!)
  • Advil
  • Lotion
  • Q-Tips

For the ladies, I supplied:

  • Bandaids
  • Hair Brush & Comb
  • Rubber Bands & Bobby Pins
  • Hair Spray
  • Mouthwash & Gum
  • Static Guard
  • Dental Floss
  • Deodorant (Spray)
  • Body Spray
  • Tissues
  • Advil
  • Lotion
  • Clear Polish
  • Contact Solution
  • Nail Files
  • Q-Tips
  • Tampons

All the stuff for the baskets

Then I put them in their baskets! I tried to arrange the items so that everyone could see what was all in there. This is what they looked like all finished.

Men's Basket
Ladies' Basket (Little more full)

Most of the stuff came home with us, but there were things that got used! I am glad I did it too, it was a nice, easy, fun project, and I even ended up using some of the items!

Have you ever been to wedding with bathroom baskets? Are you going to make baskets for your guests? What do you think would be a good item for one?

No comments:

Post a Comment