Monday, May 3, 2010

I Like It, So I'm Putting A Ring On It

Of course I'm putting a ring on MS's finger, but I actually went and bought it this weekend! We had to take mine in to get inspected, and some loose side stones fixed, so we decided to look at rings for MS. He had an idea of what he wanted, and I had an idea of what I wanted to get him, so we compromised and I bought him one like this


Its Tungsten, so no worries of it getting scratched or dented or anything. The only thing that could happen to it is break, but the lady said that would take A LOT of pressure to break it. And, if for some odd reason that does happen, they will replace it for free! Plus, we got it for an amazing deal becuase I bought it at the same place he got mine.

I love the way a ring looks on his finger! He tried it on again when we got home, but then we locked it away until the big day. I really wish he could wear it now though! Once we are married, he will wear it as often as he can, but since he can't wear it at work, it will most likely just be on the weekends. I'm bummed about that, but at least he agreed to wear it whenever he isn't at work.

What kind of ring did you get your Mr? Will he be able to wear it to work, or just on the weekends like my man?

2 comments: