Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gift For My Girls

I only touched briefly on this subject when I bought my girls their pendants. I am very happy with how the gifts turned out, and wanted to share all that they got.

As you already know, I gave them their pendants to wrap around their bouquets and carry down the aisle. I also gave them nail polish in "Gunmetal", sandals from Old Navy (which I decorated with the date of our wedding and monogram), zip-up hoodies from Old Navy (I ironed on "Bridesmaid, Maid Of Honor, and Bride for me!), a lip gloss in a color they like, and put it all in a canvas bag from The Knot. I also wrote them all a letter telling them how much they mean to me and how thankful I was to have them as a part of our wedding.

Here is what everything looked like (minus the lip gloss)!

I had their name embroidered on the other side
Wrapped in a purple ribbon w/date and monogram on the bottom
This is just a pendant I had gotten myself :)
Morning of my wedding, getting ready in our sweatshirts

You might notice an extra BM on the end... I will tell you about that later :)

What did you get your BM for a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment